Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

All By Myself.............

 

This weekend was different.  This weekend was quiet  This weekend I spent by myself. My hubby had a boys weekend in Indiana, and I found myself with two whole days of doing whatever I wanted.  Friday night I worked late and then met up with my good friend Laney for dinner and unwinding after a crazy week.  After eating WAAAY too much, I came home and ended up talking  to her for a couple more hours on the phone.  LOL!!  Its been forever since I've just chatted on a phone for hours with a good friend late into the night.  #goodtimes


Saturday I was excited to sleep in, and then got up in time to meet up with Laney to see the new movie "Pitch Perfect."  It was a fun girl movie, and probably will be one I ask for my stocking this Christmas.  After the movie we did a little shopping, and then headed to Chuy's to watch the movie and enjoy a little Tex-Mex. Delish.  After dinner, I headed got my nails done, and then headed home for a night of relaxing and organizing my closet for Fall!  I just love fall, and made a short list of things I need to update my fall wardrobe.  Here are a few ideas:

Pinned Image    
 Love this necklace.........

Pinned Image
Love these gray pumps!


Pinned Image
Always need black pumps!

 Pinned Image
Always need a neutral color flats!

Pinned Image 
Perfect Black Flats! 

 
Pinned Image 
Love this sweater cardigan! 

 
Sunday was filled with lots of resting, organizing the house, and get spending a lot of time relaxing and enjoying the day.  This weekend, is busy, but actually a little slower than the last two weeks, which I am excited about.

Have a great Monday!!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig