Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Simple Sunday........


Today is a nice simple Sunday.  Days like these are my favorites.  Wake up early (yet, not in a hurry), then spend time talking to hubby as we gets ready for work and I get ready for church.  Head to church, volunteer and visit with lots of my friends, then run a few errands, followed by the grocery store, car wash, and finally home. 
  
Now that I am home, I plan to unload groceries, begin dish washer, laundry, and start cooking for dinner, plan meals for the week, workout, bible study, organize work to-dos, organize blog post to-dos, dinner, and relax with my hubby for the evening. 

Ahhh..........I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Sundays.  

Have a blessed one! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig