Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Summertime!!!

Okay, I don't know about you, but last night's MET GALA was incredible.  I am obsessed with several of these AMAZING Looks:










And, since we are talking about FASHION today, I can't help put think of new items I want to add to my Summer Wardrobe. I consider Memorial Day as the kick-off to SUMMER, and since its only a few weeks away, its time to start getting my summer looks together.  And, of course since my all time favorite thing to wear is a Cardigan, I've incorporated several new cardigans into my look-book for summer:

Cardigan Chic - Summer


Alice Olivia wrap around shirt
$368 - aliceandolivia.com

AllSaints striped top
$150 - allsaints.com

Floral top
£75 - coast-stores.com

Sheer top
$38 - modcloth.com

Vero Moda pink top
€40 - welikefashion.com

Tiered top
€80 - mexx.eu

MICHAEL Michael Kors ankle wrap sandals
$140 - lordandtaylor.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors printed canvas tote
$350 - net-a-porter.com

Fresh water pearl earrings
$49 - overstock.com



Happy Tuesday!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig