Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Can't Believe Its Wednesday..........

 
 The Best Way to Start A Day!!

Where is the week going??  It seems to be racing by, and with lots of meetings, project deadlines, and the busyness of life after work, the days just slip by.  I started Monday off by getting up at 5:30 a.m. to make breakfast for my sweet husband.  I just loved spending the entire weekend with him, and wanted to hang out those last few moments before he went to work to sit and talk and just spend time together. 

Of course, as soon as he walked out the door it was GAME ON for the week ahead.  However, I must say that I love those fast-paced weeks, where it seems like everything happens in warp speed, I seem to get so much accomplished. 

In other news, I am doing great on my 4 Week Challenge.  I spent several hours Tuesday Night getting all my work projects and emails caught up and organized.  It feels so good to get these projects complete. 

And, since its been FOREVER, since I've jumped into a What I Am Loving Wednesday, I Thought I would Share a few LOVES this week:

 Love this Wall decor for my Laundry Room! - Ballard Designs

 Perfect Door Stop for our 1/2 Bath! - Ballard Designs

Perfect for Outdoor Shoes - For the Garage! - Ballard Designs

And, speaking of Garage, I am REALLY REALLY wanting to take time to organize our Garage this weekend.  My hubby promises its not that bad, but its killing me.  

 We planted a pink dogwood tree this weekend in our front yard, and this is what I am hoping what it looks like in the coming years.  Right now its just a stick with some leaves. Oh, and we named our tree "Jimmy"


Finally, bought the perfect beach dress from Old Navy last week.  I know its black, but it is so comfy and will be perfect for strolling along on the beach!!  Can't wait.  Only a few more weeks to go!

Have a great week!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig