Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Sleep'n On Wednesday


Quick Post Today - Woke up this morning feeling blah.  I couldn't get my energy going.  My throat hurt, and after a lot of "you can do this" talks to myself, I managed to shower, get ready, and arrive to work on time.  I worked all morning; however, the longer I worked, the worse I felt.  Finally, around lunch time I called it a day, and spent the afternoon resting and working at home.  

Tonight, we skipped small group, makes me sad and I miss our friends; however, we decided to have a quiet dinner at home.  We cooked a small dinner, and I am hitting the hay soon. 

Hope you had a great Wednesday!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig