Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Perfect Weekend...........

This past weekend was perfection.  I simply had No Plans.  I mean, NOTHING!!  I cannot tell you the last time I had nothing planned to do.  I quickly took care of the "must do" things on my weekend to-do list Friday night. (Cleaning, Vacuuming, Laundry, Dusting, Washing Dishes, etc.) We had some very bad storms, so I took advantage of the down time and got all the house cleaning complete.  Saturday I slept in, and then decided to just chill.  At first I felt a little guilty for not doing anything; however, I quickly realized that REST was exactly what I needed to do.  I put in a DVD and simply took it easy. 

 

By the time Matt got home from work, I was ready to grab a late dinner and relax with my hubby.  We got ready, and headed out the door.  Before dinner, we visited our friends Ricky and Jennifer, and celebrated their newest addition Miss Harper.  She was so precious, and we just loved seeing Ricky and Jennifer so happy.  After a quick visit, we headed to Calhoun's for dinner.  The ribs were delish, and a perfect way to end a quiet day. 

Sunday we headed to church, aka NorthStar.  We absolutely are blown away by all the Lord is doing in our congregation.  We love the people that attend NorthStar, the pastors, staff, volunteers, etc.  We are just so blessed to serve the Lord with such an incredible team of people. 

After church we headed to run a few errands, and then finally home to catch up on a few things and relax.  All and all the weekend was quiet and nice.   And, I am hoping the rest of my week is as peaceful. 

Have a great week. 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig