Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Jump'n in to a Month Long Challenge...........

This weekend has been incredible!!!  I literally have had nothing to do, and I just LOVE IT!! Its an odd feeling to just chill, and not feel guilty for it.  Ha!!  Anyways, several of my favorite blogs participate in a monthly blog photo challenge, and I thought as I get back into the swing of blogging more frequently again, working is becoming semi-normal again, and take the challenge. I am linking up with Fat Mum Slim's March Challenge, and I may update each day, or catch up several days in one posts.  No stress........just having fun!! 


March 1 - Up - This is a pic of the tree in our backyard.  A Tree that we are seriously thinking of chopping down and building a fence.

March 2 - Fruit -In my attempts to live a healthier life, I prepare snack bags of fruit and veggies each week for Matt and I.  I love the convenience of having a handy snack in the fridge, and it helps us make healthier choices.

 

March 3 - Your Neighborhood - We moved into our new neighborhood last fall, and simply love it.  We have great neighbors, and I love that you can see the East Tennessee hills in the backdrop.  Reminds me of living at home, with the quietness of the country. 


(A Day Early) March 4 - Bedside - My bedside table is simple.  A devotion book, prayer journal, my current bible study, lotion for my toes at night, and a sweet pic of my hubby!!  Very Simple. 
 

I hope your having a great weekend, and enjoying this incredible weather.




No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig