Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

miscellaneous monday

Hello Monday!!  Its back to another busy week; however, I can't jump in too fast without talking about this weekend, which was simply the best.  Matt was off all weekend, and we ended relaxing, working around the house, and just spending some time together.  Its these simple times that I just LOVE about life.  Things are good right now, and sometimes I just want to pitch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.  I have an incredible husband, family, friends, career, volunteer opportunities, church, etc. and its nice to have some downtown and be able to appreciate all the Lord has blessed me with.  

In other news, I thought I would send a few Miscellaneous Monday Updates..........

1.  We booked our Spring Beach Vacation.  We are heading to the beach in a few weeks, and we are super pumped.  We didn't take a vacay last year, bc of the new house, and we are ready to hit the sun and sand and get away, just the two of us. 

 2.  I LOVE these new Grocery List Printables.  Never make a second trip to the store again.  This list has everything.  Of course, it is helpful that you take the list with you to the store, instead of leaving it one your fridge. (Hence, this is what I did Sunday.)

3.  I finished the flowers for my back porch.  I bought two clay planters in Atlanta at Ikea a few weeks ago, and I am excited about my first try at planting worked out.  Also, we added ferns to our front porch.  Next, outdoor adventure, the area around the mailbox.  

 4. Its time to start planning my BFF's wedding shower and girls night/wknd trip.  The big day is coming soon, and this MOH needs to get my butt moving. 

5. I need a dress.  I have a wedding I'm attending next weekend, and need something new.  Hoping to head to the mall this week to find something fun!!

6.  Easter weekend is almost here, and that means that I need to make plans to see a few good friends.   Also, planning what I will be taking to Easter dinner.  Lots of small things to work out before then, but I am excited.

 
7. Well..........its officially Monday, and that means I am kicking off the "Get Your Morning Routine" back.  I will probably be dragging by mid-day with the 5am wake-up call, but I just gotta do it.  More details soon, on the new exercise and morning AM routine. 
 
Have a great week!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig