Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Sping!!!


I Love Paris.......Frank Sinatra

I cannot believe Tuesday was the first day of Spring!!  It feels more like the first few days of summer.  I'm not complaining, because I could live with this weather ALL year long!! Ha!!  And, of course when I say Spring, I instantly think of COLOR!!  Light pops of colors in my wardrobe, in the flowers in our yard, and even in the decor in our home.

Some of my favorite "Outdoor" Spring looks include:

 I love the white and light pink flowers!!

Little more color with the hot pinks and bright yellows!

Can't go wrong with ferns!!

Perfect for the back porch!

As for clothes, I am loving these Spring Looks!!

I love the pops of green.......

And, Dark Purple

And, the Light Purple....Perfect for Spring. 

And, these Spring Additions for the house!


I LOVE THESE Linean Pillows from Pottery Barn.  
I picked up some on our shopping weekend in ATL!


So excited for Spring to finally be here!!  I just love this time of year, and I am ready to get outside and enjoy this incredible weather.

Have a great week!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig