Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Weekend Perfection


Adele - Someone Like You
 
This weekend was nice!!  Real nice I tell you!  Friday night, Matt and I headed out for a nice dinner and then came home to relax.  Saturday morning I headed to church for a Saturday Morning Women's Event, which I always love because I feel so grown up.  I get up early to cook a hot casserole (that I have prepared earlier and frozen), and even have a cute casserole carrier to transport the dish from the house to the church. Ha!!  Its the small things, isn't it!!  

The Women's event was incredible, and one of the new associate pastor's wife gave her testimony.  Its was an incredible morning, and she truly reminded me that even when we don't understand the Lord's direction for our lives, that we must trust Him with everything. 

After the event, I went shopping for a few outfit for a party we have next weekend.  I wanted something fun and springy.  I actually wanted a dress, but decided on a fun top. I did find a couple of fun dresses that I may get for an upcoming wedding in a few weeks; however, I am still trying to decide.

Top I Bought for Next Weekend


Potential Dress for Upcoming Wedding 

After shopping, I ran a few more errands (pick up make-up and grocery store), and headed home to rest and then get our home cleaned up.  Lots of dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, laundry, etc. took up the rest of my Saturday and I was exhausted.


Sunday, was just perfect.  I decided to stay in and rest.  It was nice to not have to go anywhere and I really enjoyed being home.  My best friend Tiffany called and said she and her fiance would be driving through Knoxville Sunday evening, and asked if she could stop by.  Of course, I jumped at the chance to spend time with my BFF for a few hours.  I quickly got busy planning dinner ideas, and ran to the store to pick up a few extra things.

Matt & I enjoyed hosting Tif and Derek, and had a great time talking about their upcoming wedding this summer.  (Hence, the weightless goals....Ha!!) After they left, I caught up with my favorite church parents, Randy and Rene, and then called it a night.

So, all and all my weekend was great.  And, can be summed up with the following saying:



Have a great week friends.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig