Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Today was the BEST Day of 2012........HANDS DOWN!


Well Hello!  I feel like I should re-introduce myself to everyone.  The last four (4) weeks have not been great, in fact,things have been really out of sorts these days, and life has been down right hard! I am so thankful for my close Knoxville friends, my parents, and of course, my hubby for surrounding me with love and support.  I am so humbled by their love and willingness to be there, even when I can't not give anything back.

And, to be honest, I was beginning to feel a little defeated.  That is until TODAY!!!  What an incredible day!  

Why so great???...........you ask.  Because for the first time since before Christmas, I felt like myself.  I felt like I was connecting with people, and making sense when people were talking to me.  


I started the day rising early (for a Saturday), and taking time to spend time in the Word.  From the moment my toes touched the floor, I felt the Lord calling after me.  After some really insightful time with the Lord, I headed to meet some of the most amazing women I attend church with.  We had intended to meet and talk about the Women's Ministry; however, we quickly decided to take a few hours and pray for one another, our church, and just praise the Lord for WHO HE IS!!  What an incredible time to spend time with Sisters in the Lord, and allow their words and prayers to speak LIFE into me. 

(Why does it seem that so many people only speak doom, gloom, and destruction into our lives.  How sweet it is when Christians lift one another UP, and speak truths over the lies we usually hear.)  

ANYWAYS, after an incredible morning, we headed to LUNCH at Lakeside Tavern, and had a delicious lunch over looking the Lake.  So peaceful, and just perfect.



After Lunch, we departed and I quickly got my car washed, ran to the pet store, and met up with my sweet friend Laney for dinner, popcorn, and oversized drinks!  We saw Joyful Noise..........AMAZING, and laughed all the way through it.  

We then headed to get pedicures, and giggled the entire time.  THAT GIRL is such a blessing in my life, and I love all our adventures. 

After Pedicures, I headed home, which lead to a great conversation with my MOM.  We talked for almost an hour, catching up on life, and I can't help but Praise the Lord that I have parents I can talk to about anything, and they are always there for me, supporting and loving me along the way.

I can't express how amazing it feels to be able to connect with people again.  I honestly haven't had the mind capacity over the past few weeks to really understand whats going on in the world around me, and today the Lord poured His LOVE, POWER, PEACE, and GOODNESS into my life.

And, my cup truly runneth over.

Have a blessed rest of the weekend!!




No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig