Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ready for the Week!!

 
Wow!!  Its amazing what a little R&R can do for a gal.  This evening I began feeling more like myself.  I had an incredible weekend, filled with catching up on my DVR, watching a couple of movies (Moneyball - Two Thumbs Up and I Don't Know How She Does It - 1 Thumb Up) and letting my diet go, for a couple of days, and enjoying my homemade Apple Pie!!  YUM!!!

 Love This Say'n 

The down low weekend helped me recharge and prepare for the crazy week ahead.  Why so crazy....you ask?  Outside of the many work meetings and requests, I also begin my first week with obligations almost every night.  Meeting with community/work colleagues to get ready for a large event in May, small group, and kicking off Bible Study with my favorite North Knoxville Gals!!  Its going to be fun, but busy!!  Ha!!  

I am still hoping to get into the swing of blogging from my phone.  Several pics a day or a short update, just something to stay connected to society........HA!!  

Below are a few photos from the weekend!!  I hope you have a great week!!  (Can you believe January is almost over.........WOW!)

 
So Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Healthy Snacks for the Week!!

I have to admit - I did go to the Wal-Mart this weekend.  
And, I can check that off my list for 2012!! (Only go once a year!)

Have a great week!!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig