Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.


Its Monday.  Back to reality!  However, before I jump head first into the day, I have to say this weekend was INCREDIBLE!!  I am so amazed how much the Lord is holding for me.  He has everything in control, and all He asked me to do is rest when I can, work hard at the job I am doing, and enjoy every moment of the day He has given me.  

WOW.......our Lord is AMAZING!! 

And, since its been forever since I've had a "fun" post, I thought I would share some of my new favorite things I am loving these days. 


I am LOVING these vitamins.  I take two each day, and they don't make me sick like other vitamins. And, they are yummy......you will love, if you are a gummy bear fan!  




I use this shine glaze once a week.  I put in my dry hair for 20 minutes, and then shampoo and condition.  My hair is so soft and bouncy.  I just LOVE IT!


I will be honest, I am a Crabtree & Evelyn fan; however, this lotion is my GO-TO lotion at night.  I put on my feet and arms, and it smells delish, and its also really relaxing. 

A Touch of Pink!!  I love these next two outfits! 




Random Start to the Week I Know, just wanted to do a little catch up.  I am looking forward to a busy day at work, followed by a meeting for Women's Ministry at Church, and then a quiet night with my hubby.

MUCH LOVE!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig