Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year..........Gift Ideas!

Its December!  Its Christmas!  Its time to spend time with friends and family, and also celebrate our relationship with Christ this holiday season.  This week has had its highs and lows.  Highs included finishing the Christmas decor on our home (pictures coming soon), and the lows included having to fix a surprising, yet costly, issue with my car.  The Lord has been so faithful during this time, and I am so thankful for His goodness and grace during this week of tests and trails. 

In other news...........many of people have asked me to list some of my "favorite gift ideas: for this holiday season, and I thought I would share some things on my Christmas "Wish" List!

Pandora Bracelet Favorites 

 
Black & White Swirl
Spacer Lights Cubic Zirconia

 Clip/Dangle Pearl of Wisdom, Grey Faceted Pearl w/Black Zirconia
Charm Dangle Onyx Drop
Charms PineApple

Charm Dangle Onyx Drop

Books & Music!!






Perfumes & Beauty!



 Luxury!! 

 Michael Kors - Rose Watch
 Michael Kors - Purse
Tory Burch Sunglasses - Sunglass Hut 

Home Ideas!!

Cake Stand - William & Sonoma

 Alarm Clock - Pottery Barn 

Throw Pillows from Pottery Barn in Tumbleweed and Ivory

Stocking Stuffers & Extras!!!  


Victoria Secrets





So, what are some things on your list?  These are ideas, and, hope they help everyone who has been asking.  :-)  However, all I really want for Christmas is to be surrounded by those who mean the most to me. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig