Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I Take This Blogging Break to Announce........She's Engaged!!!

I promise to give you a Christmas and Life Update soon; however, since I use this blog to chronicle BIG milestones in life, I had to hop on here and update the big news in life............My best friend, Tiffany is engaged!!!  Woohoo!!!

 Engaged December 25, 2011

Tiff - I am soooo excited for you.  You deserve all the happiness and love this life has to offer.  Derek is an incredibly lucky man, and I am sooo excited to celebrate this exciting time in your life.  You are an amazing friend, and have been there for me through the hard times and good times.   You are a strong, beautiful, loving, and amazing person, and I know that the Lord has MIGHTY plans for you and Derek!!  I love you so very much, and CONGRATS!!!

So blessed with an amazing BEST FRIEND!!!










Congrats!!!  Can't Wait Till Summer 2012!!
Going to Be An Incredible Year!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig