Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

It's the Weekend........Almost!

 
 Melanie & I in College.......How Times Have Changed!

I am so excited about this weekend.  I have a lot of fun things planned, and even better, my close friend Melanie and her hubby are headed to Knoxville for a weekend of fun, before they head off to Switzerland for two years! Melanie and I met in college, and the last two years at UTK were filled with daily chats with Mel.  We have stayed close over the years, and I am so excited she is visiting this weekend. 

To kick off the weekend, I thought it would be fun to do a Fill in the Blank Friday post.  There are my favorites, and I always meet so many wonderful blog friends.


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a Radiologist   when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a full-time PR professional, wife, and mom. 

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my mom   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    an amazing Minnie Mouse Costume my mom made for me.  She hand-made all my Halloween costumes.  I remember going to the sewing store in September to determine what I wanted to be for Halloween.  We would buy the material, pattern, buttons, and thread, and then she would go home and make it.  Amazing memories. 

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    hands down Barbies. I had so many I lost count.  My mom would take me to Hills and let me pick out one (maybe two) and a few accessories, cars, and homes.  Ahhh.......the good 'ol days.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     I back-talked my parents.  Not good times.  Ha!

7.  I get daily inspiration from    spending time in the Word, Pinterest, and my co-workers.  They are always thinking "outside the box," and we are always challenging one another.  


Have a great weekend!!
 

1 comment

Anonymous said...

My mom handmade a lot of mine, too. My poor daughter always ends up with the storebought kind though b/c I'm not the least bit crafty! :o(


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig