Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Time To Carve..........

Its Friday!  And, the weekend is almost here!!  Woohoo!!  I am so excited for this weekend, because it is jammed packed with lots of fun activities!  I am really excited about Pumpkin Carving Time on Saturday afternoon with my good friend Laney!  I have not carved a pumpkin in years, and I am excited to have a little Halloween Fun this year.  Here are a few of my favorites:



I want to do something welcoming and inviting!  I am so excited to show you the finish project!!


I also found this Pumpkin Carving Prayer, that is very special:

Dear God,
As I carve my pumpkin help me say this prayer:

Open my mind so I can learn about You;
(Cut the top of the pumpkin)

Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do.
(Clean out the inside)

Open my eyes so Your love I will see;
(Cut the eyes out in heart shapes)

I'm so sorry for turning up my nose to all you've given me.
(Cut a nose in the shape of a cross)

Open my ears so your word I will hear.
(Cut the ears shaped like the Bible)-we did rectangles

Open my mouth so I can tell others You're near
(cut the mouth in the shape of a fish)

Let Your light shine in all I say and do! Amen.
(Place a candle inside and light it)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig