Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Week & Weekend Recap! & Happy Birthday Dad!!

Last week was truly a whirlwind.  My four (4) weeks of travel kicked off this past week, and spend a few days in the Tri-Cities in media meetings.  We had an incredibly successful trip, and returned back to Knoxville on Friday night.  This weekend has been filled with NOTHING.  I ran errands and shopped for outdoor fall decor this weekend.  I finally scored a couple of mums for the front porch, that were a steal of a deal.  Thank You Lowes!  

I got to catch up with several close friends, via phone, this weekend, and that is always nice.   And, I got lots of rest too.  All and all this weekend is exactly what I needed.  Rest, lots of me-time, and time to recharge. 

As for this week, lots of great stuff going on! 

In other news.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!  Thank you for all your love and support.  And, I am so proud of all you are accomplishing. 

 Dad, Mom, and I on my Wedding Day!!!

Have a great week!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig