Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thankfulness!

Lately, I've noticed that life seems to focus on the negative, the problems, and the challenges.  It seems that so many people are quick to judge others, even before the other person has a chance to respond. So this evening as I began to catch up my blog, the Lord prompted me to list some things that have truly blessed me over the past few days: 

1. I am thankful to be involved with an incredible church.  I am honored to serve on the greeting team and women's ministry leadership team.  I am in awe of the amazing Life Group we are a part of, and even more excited about a possible opportunity that is ahead.

2. I was truly blessed by the Beth Moore simulcast this weekend.  I learned that as I read the word of God, that I need to be focused on finding Christ in message, and not focused on getting something out of it for me.  When I look for Christ in the Word, then I will ultimately be exceedingly, abundantly blessed. 

3. I am thankful that I have a husband who takes care of everything around our house, and that we make an incredible team together.  We are constantly laughing, and each day our love gets stronger and stronger.  Thank you Lord!! 

4. I am thrilled that several of my friends (and blog friends) have new babies on the way, and we get to rejoice together through planning nurseries and getting ready to welcome their sweet bundle of joy.

5. I am thankful for incredible friendships.  Ones that build me up with encouragement, and ones that I can encourage and love in their times of needs. 

6. I am thankful to volunteer with a great group of women on a Pageant Committee at the Fair!!  They are incredible women of God, and I love them so very much.  

7. And, finally, I am thankful that my sweet Savannah took the crown Saturday night, and made history by the first woman to be named the the Fairest of the Fair and Junior Fairest of the Fair (2007).  She will be an incredible Ambassador for the organization, and I am over the moon happy for her!!  Love you Savannah! 

 The Moment They Announced Savannah Won!!!

Celebrating with the Winner!! 

 And, two of my favorite Fairest of the Fair Winners.  Misty won 20 years ago and we both just adore Savannah.  So blessed by you both!!

Have a great week!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig