Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Going to be really honest..............

For the past few weeks I have been soooo tired.  I just can't seem to get it together.  I truly feel like I am in sometime of "fog," and I can't seem to shake it.  And, I honestly think it has a lot to do with all the different changes that are going on around me, along with a hectic work schedule, and more activities than I can count in the community and at church.  I loving giving back and helping, but it seems like lately that EVERY TIME I turn around, someone needs something done, and after a little while somethings just gotta give. 

And, to bring a little more blah to my life, yesterday was our work Wellness Challenge Kick-Off, and I was told everything was GREAT, except, of course, my weight and lack of exercise.  I am soooo tired, that all I want to do is sleep, eat, and sleep some more.  However, I know that I really need to get moving, eat right, and slowly my body will respond.  So, next week, I am kicking off morning walks with a good friend. Hopefully, that will begin getting me out of this funk. 

I know all of this blah mood is caused by the "s" word = Stress!!  Yet, hopefully, in a few months everything will be back to normal, and I can get on with my life.  Hopefully.  

Until then.......I am hoping this weekend will bring lots of rest and perspective.  Sorry for the down and out post tonight, just needed to vent a little, and give you an "honest" look into this blog, that's title totally fits this post. 

Have a great one my friends!!


3 comments

Frank and Natalie said...

I'm sorry to hear this! Have you thought about checking your thyroid levels? I was feeling the same way for a long time and just wrote it off... but it turns out my metabolism wasn't working.
Just a thought =)
Hope you feel better soon.

KimberlyMDavis said...

Thanks Natalie......I will ask my doc about testing my thyroid levels when I go in a few weeks! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hope you get the rest you need! I hear ya on being in a fog!! Have a great weekend!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig