Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What a Perfect Weekend!!!


This weekend was simply perfect.   I had a very low-key, relaxing few days, and I cannot express how thankful I am for the rest! Friday night, my good friend, Laney, and kicked off the weekend with Sushi and Japanese at Wasabi.  We had a new cook, and it took a little longer to get our food; however, we didn't mind and just talked and talked. 

I think we were both exhausted after dinner, because we said our goodbyes and headed home.  (Oh well Side-splitters.......maybe next time.) When I got home, I changed in my PJs and got comfy on the couch.  I put in a movie, and within 20 minutes I was out.  I slept until Matt got home, said a few words to him, and hit the bed.

Saturday, I did not get up until 11ish; however, instead of cleaning and laundy, I decided to catch up on my DVR and rest.  By late afternoon, I was ready to start moving, took a shower and Matt and I headed to dinner and to the mall for a little shopping.  We stocked up on a few MUST HAVEs and also got new bedding for our bedroom.  I have been in love with this bedding since the spring, and it finally went on sale enough that we could pass it up. 


Sunday, I woke up so refreshed, and decided to start my day early.  I headed to the 9a.m. church service, ran errands, came home and prepared fruits and veggies for the week, laundry, cleaned bathrooms, laid out outfits for the week, bible study, and caught up on blogs.  I then cooked dinner, and was able to relax the rest of the evening. 

Simply perfect weekend, indeed!  I am looking forward to the week ahead, and then next weekend we are celebrating Matt's birthday.  I have FINALLY decided on what to get him, and I know he is going to LOVE it! 


And, finally, does this pic not look like Scooter-Man Davis??  I found it online, and had to post!  Ha!  LOVE IT!

Have a great week!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

What a great weekend! That pic of the cat is hilarious!! And I love the bedding!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig