Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Just another day in paradise!

Its Tuesday.  I have  a busy day planned, followed by an evening of house looking. Keep your fingers crossed, that we may find "the one."  We love looking at homes; however, didn't know finding the right home would take so long.  :-(

On other news, I am thinking of planning a few day trips this summer with my hubby.  I always love going places I have never been before, and with buying a home, we are trying to keep our days always at a minimum.  What's high on my list:


 
Franklin, Tennessee 
Shopping on Main Street & Visiting the Arrington Vineyards 

 
Seeing Jimmy in Cincinnati in August..........don't tempt me! 


A Lazy Afternoon in Ashville
I love the drive over the mountain, and enjoy shopping downtown and of course my favorite caramels.

Or......heading home and spending a lazy afternoon laying out by the food, and spending time with family.

This summer off to a GREAT start.  Looking forward to all that is head..........

Have a great week!!



1 comment

Unknown said...

Day trips are so nice! Good luck on looking for the winner of the houses!! Enjoy your summer!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig