Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hold On...........God Knows What He's Doing

In an attempt to put my housing anxieties to good use, I thought it would be good therapy to join into today's Thankful Thursday, and remind myself the many blessings in my life. 

 I am thankful that in a few days, I am going to celebrate my hubby's B-Day! 

 I am thankful that in a week from today, I am going to celebrate 15 years with my Hubby, and our 4th wedding Anniversary!!

 I am thankful that my dear friend Lisa is getting ready to have a baby; hopefully sooner than later. 

 
 I am thankful that my best friend will hopefully be in Knoxville soon, and I will get to FINALLY celebrate her B-Day! 



I am thankful that no matter how long goes by, I can still call any of my four closest friends, and pick up where we left off.  


I am thankful that I get to spend Saturday with my In-Laws.  They are coming to visit, and I just love seeing them.  

 I am thankful I get to spend lunch today, with one of my closest friends at church. 

Have a great Thursday..........will keep you posted on the house hunt!

2 comments

Chick Chat With Marisa said...

Love you, and I am thankful to know and be loved by you!

Marisa

Cherie Hill said...

The title of your post were the exact words I needed in my faith walk today! Thank you!
Blessings,
Cherie


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig