Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Oh No I Didn't

Its Official. I think I have totally lost my mind. I signed up for Fitness Bootcamp for the next four (4) weeks. Since, I am having trouble getting myself motivated to workout, I decided to take matters into my trainer's hands and give her 4 days a week for 4 weeks to get me moving.


My Goals for the Next Four (4) Weeks:

  • Get in the habit again of exercising intensely every day.
  • Improve my overall health, my Dr. visit is coming up in April.
  • Lose 15 pounds.
  • Tone thighs, arms, and tummy.
  • Feel better about myself.
Over the past few weeks, I have tweaked my diet and successfully eliminated all caffeine, carbonation, and fast food from my diet. My next elimination will be simple carbs and sugar. I've already began the sugar reduction; however, by next week I hope to be 100% free of sugar in my diet.

I just want to feel better and gain more energy and confidence, I am hoping getting my bod moving 4 times a week at Bootcamp will be the trick.

What do you do to get in or stay in shape? What lifestyle things do you do to keep yourself healthy?

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig