Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A Day in the Life.............

Sometimes I can be a little noisy. I think we all have a little sneaky or want to know streak that makes us want see how other people live. Case-in-point: the popularity of Reality TV and personal blogs. Everyone loves to see the behind the scenes/reality of people's lives. And it is for that reason, that I am excited for today's Show Us Your Life!!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Today on Show Us You Life the topic is "What is your typical day like?" I have enjoyed reading many of the entries on Kelly' blog today. And, I am also excited to share my Typical Day. I am probably a minority, since I am not in taking classes, a teacher, or a SAHM. I am working southern gal, with an incredible husband, and finally considering about thinking about starting a family. This is a typical day when I do not have a 7 a.m. meetings:

5:00 a.m. - Alarm Goes Off and Time to Rise and Shine

5:10 a.m. - Begin Bible Study. Read 3 Chapters of Bible, Work on a Current Bible Study, Journal, Prayer, and spend a little time in worship!

6:15 a.m. - Workout (30 Minute Cardio, 15 Minutes Weights or Abs)

7:00 a.m. Shower, Fix Hair, Breakfast, and watch a little Today Show and Headline News

7:30 a.m. - Coffee Point Turns On, Make-up and Finish Getting Dressed and my 30 Minutes with Joyce (Meyer)

8:10 a.m. Leave for Work (No phone calls, just a little more worship time on my way to work....I need all I can get to get me mentally ready for my day.)

8:30 a.m. Arrive to Work, Catch Up with Co-Workers on the past night's happenings, Check Voicemails, E-Mails, Review Daily TO-Do List and get ready for the day

9:00 a.m. - AM Project or Morning Meetings (If I am able to stay in the office during the AM, I try to stay focused on one major task and do my best to finish before lunch.)

11:00 a.m. - Check & Follow-Up on E-Mails and Return Voice-mails

11:30 a.m. - LUNCH with Colleagues or Co-Workers

12:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Afternoon Meetings (Usually Media Partnership Meetings or Special Events Planning)

5:00 p.m. - Check & Follow-Up with E-Mails and Voicemails, Review Weekly To-Do List. Leave notes for Office Staff on projects we need to finish and my schedule for next day.

5:30 p.m. - Afterhours with Chamber or Business Associates

6:30 p.m. - Arrive Home and catch up with hubby. If the weather is nice we usually take a walk around local park. (This is my favorite time of the night, bc its my time with my hubby and catching up with life. I love just talking to him.)

7:00 p.m. Watch E-News and prepare Dinner!!

7:30 p.m. - Dinner

8:00 p.m. Clean up from Dinner, pick up home, laundry, plan outfit for next day, plan meals and prepare meals for the next day.

9:30 p.m. -Catch up with DVR & Blogs

10:30 p.m. Prepare for Bed (Skin Care Regimen) and Read Fun book and wind down from day!

11:00 p.m. NIGHT!!

Hope you enjoyed my 'typical' day!! What is your day life.........please share - I would love to read about your reality.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig