Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

6 Hours on the Road........

This morning I headed to Nashville for a business meeting. I was a little perplexed why we were not SKYPING this meeting and why my boss, a co-worker, and myself were driving 3 hours one way for a 1-hour meeting. However, the driving trip was very productive, I felt like we had a 6 hour staff meeting, and our business meeting was very successful.

We got back to Knoxville a little before 4:00 p.m. and I headed home to work a little and begin preparing for a Baby Shower I am hosting on Friday Afternoon.........so I thought. I turned on the news as I got home and saw this...............



If you didn't notice that is 90% snow and ice for Friday Afternoon.........NOOOO!!! I am so excited to host this shower, and I cannot believe its going to snow. So I put on my Plan B in place, and will make all the changes in the morning and notify everyone.

The only good thing about the Snow and Ice is Matt is off this weekend.........and we will be snow bound together. First time all winter he has not had to work, and me worry about him getting home safely. We subscribed to Netflix yesterday, and it looks like it will be a movie weekend!!

Have a great rest of the week. Ciao!

4 comments

kortney said...

Thanks for stopping by - I'm bookmarking your blog and saving some reading for later :)

Lora said...

Oh, I love the Nashville area - Franklin is one of my favorite places to be!

I pray all goes well with your baby shower and the snow.

Blessings to you!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Kortney -thanks for following, looking forward to reading your blog. Have a great weekend.

KimberlyMDavis said...

Lora - I love Franklin too. Thanks for the Baby Shower encouragement, we rescheduled for Tuesday.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig