Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Reading the Bible in 1-Year - 2010 Resolutions Begin



















I
took some time this evening to read through a few blogs I follow, and I came across the following blog: A String of Pearls.

A group of women are joining together; via Blogging, to read the Bible Cover to Cover in One-Year. Alongside the bible readings, the group is reading a devotional book, Lawrence Crabb's new book 66 LOVE LETTERS (release date is January 12, 2010). As they read a book of the Bible, they will also read the corresponding chapter in Crabb's book.

My Journey will begin on Friday, January 1st using a One-Year Reading Plan. I am considering reading along with the new Word of Promise Audio Bible I received for Christmas; however, any version (NIV, KJ, Message, etc.) can be read.

I would like to invite you as My Blog Readers/Followers to read along with me. This is just an invitation to read and allow the LORD to show up for you. An invitation to touch the Hem.

You can go to www.ewordtoday.com and sign up to receive the one-year reading plan in your e-mail inbox or cell phone.

You can purchase Larry Crabb's new book 66 Love Letters from www.amazon.com. "Written in a conversational tone, Dr. Crabb looks at each individual book in Scripture and boils it down to a one-or two-sentence message to us from that particular book." Larry answers the question: What does God want me to hear from this love letter?

I believe the Truth of God's Word will sink deep into our hearts and change our lives this year.

Join me for a year of truly changing our lives, one chapter at a time.

Lots of Love,

Kim



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig