Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Work To-Do List Is Getting Out-of-Control

To stay organized and to continue to stay on top of the craziness of life and work, I take time each weekend to organize all the events and projects I need to work on during the coming week. (If I skip this step, I realize Monday mornings become insanely busy, not to mention worthless as I try to organize.)

As I began working on the list yesterday, I soon realized my work to-do list is OUT OF CONTROL. And, to be honest, it looked a little overwhelming, yet I know everything is going to work out and I will make it through another September. But, I am beginning to realize why it takes me a solid two (2) months to recover from the summer and fall.

Vacation is coming up and I am truly excited to spend some much needed time with my family, friends, and resting. We have a lot planned for the week, but I have made up my mind that we are going to relax, take it easy, and do almost nothing. I've also decided to take a week off from ALL Social Media. No blogging, twittering, face booking, ninging, etc. NONE! I just want to relax, reflect, and enjoy the time off the Lord has blessed me with.

As for life in the Davis Family. We are having a great summer. Last weekend, we spent some much needed time with our second family and best friends....The Montgomery's. I will leave you with a picture of Matt (my lil bro), Rene, and I SQUISHED in the back of my car on our way to the Baseball games. We laughed the whole way there, which made us have less room. We were just too much.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Kim




© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig