Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A Little Update

Whew...its been a few weeks since my last entry, and I have to say my absence probably explains the busyness of my life recently. Last weekend, we welcomed friends and family to our home to visit and go to the orange and white game. We had a great time, and my best bud Tiffany ended up spending the entire weekend hanging out with us. Lots of fun. I've also become have spent much of my down time watching Season One of One Tree Hill. I had never seen the show until a few weeks ago, and it is a nice way to unwind and not have to think.

The Davis family is doing well. Matt spends a lot of time playing golf, almost every day, and work is really picking up lately. I have amazing friends and looking forward to what May has to bring. I am in need to some good excitement in my life.

Love to All,

Kim



My Best Friend Tiffany and I at Church on Easter Sunday!



Us at the Orange & White Game......



My Lil Bro, Matt and Tiff at Game



Tiffany & I at Orange & White Game

© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig