Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

The Obligatory Year in Review Post…2019 Edition


If you scroll through my blog you will quickly notice that I have not spent much time in this little corner of the internet this year.  I drafted several posts, but when it came time to publish I either completely forgot or I just decided not to post at that time. I am honestly not sure why I didn't post more, but I am hoping that will change in 2020.  I miss writing on this blog and capturing key moments in life, so here is hoping to more posts next year. LOL!

Overall 2019 was a good and steady year.  Nothing too crazy happened, and the best part is Matt and I along with our families stayed healthy and are doing well.  As I do each year, here are several highlights from 2019.

 I kicked off 2019 with lunch with my best friend.  It was great catching up with her, and I was even lucky to get to catch up with her last week when she was in town too. 

 One of my favorite parts of 2019 was being an aunt to this cutie and watching her grow.
Aunt life is truly the best! 


I had a few work trips in 2019, and one took me to the Blue Ridge Parkway board meetings with one of my favorite friends and colleagues Alicia. 

Tracey is my favorite lunch date!!  We eat lunch together 99% of the time together.  LOL! 
 
 
 Got to spend some time with Little Bit Davis after her surgery.
She was such a trooper, and we are all so thankful this surgery is behind her.

 I was honored to oversee Bristol and BCM hosting Ken Burns and his team for the kick off for his new documentary, Country Music in March.

 A few days later, Leah and I headed to Nashville to celebrate the film at the Ryman Auditorium.


 This by far was my favorite shirt from 2019.  I so wish it came in my size.
Cats, Naps, and Snacks.

 Matt and I found some time to grab dinner with mom and dad.
We even made it to Ridgewood a couple of times too.

 Celebrating Eater with my family and Matt.



We celebrated the 1st Birthday of Lili Cane and Izzy Cane Davis!

 

 Leah and I headed to Toronto for the Canadian Music Week Conference.
We had a great time and got to explore Toronto too.

 I even got to see Niagara Falls.

 This spring was filled with a few Wednesday nights at the ball field with my sidekick watching my brother-in-law and Matt play softball.

 We also celebrated Aunt Jackie's 70th Birthday, which was so much fun!

 We even celebrated mom and dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary too.


 One of my favorite friends came to visit for a day filled with PJs,
Japanese food, and non-stop catching up.

 I also was able to grab several lunches this year with one of my favorite people.
Love our friendship so much.



 
This year also brought a new addiction - Vanilla Iced Latte from Dunkin!
 
And, I LOVED spending a few weeks with Ryana when she was in town between moving countries.  

 I also got involved with United Way and served on the Communications team.  We had a great time hosting the regional kick off event with one of my favorite VOLS.

 Over Labor Day weekend we headed to the mountains with our favorite side kick.
We had a great time!!


 This fall, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Baby Ketron!!

 After our music festival, Leah and I headed to Raleigh for a conference.
This is us after midnight waiting for hot chicken.  LOL!!

 Laney and I conquered the Creeper Trail, which was so much fun!!
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

 We FINALLY caught up with our favorite family, The Montgomery's!
We all became new fans of a BBQ restaurant in JC.

 We celebrated Halloween with our favorite little Scuba Diver.
How cute is she!

 Before Thanksgiving we headed to cut down our Christmas Tree.
I simply LOVE this tradition.

 After Thanksgiving, I headed back to my old church with Rene to attend a special Christmas event.
We had a great time together and laughed all night long.

  In December, I celebrated my 40th Birthday.
I had an incredible time, and loved celebrating with my closest friends and family.






 
We also celebrated Little Bit's second birthday party!
 
 Finally, we celebrated Christmas last week.  I missed pictures with my family, but also glad we were able to capture this one.

I hope you enjoyed my 2019 in Review!  Looking forward to all that 2020 has to offer.



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig