Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

January Goals


As we kick off a new year, I want to start sharing my monthly, weekly, and daily goals with you.  I hope this provides me accountability, as well as I want to share the things I am working towards each month.

I use Cultivate What Matter's Powersheets.  This is the second year I have used them, and they are amazing and life changing.  If you haven't heard of these, check out the video below to learn more.


As part of the prep work you do in Powersheets, you pick a word of the year.  In 2018, my word of the year is Disciple. I want to end the year with eating healthy and clean, working out on a regular basis,  sleeping 7-9 hours per night, have less debt, love my husband, family, and friends well throughout the year, become more adventurous, and grow my skills for my career. 

So, here are my goals for January:

Monthly
  • Go on 2 Date Nights with Matt 
  • Celebrate Mom's Birthday
  • Spend time with my friend, Ryana before she goes back to Cambodia
  • Send Birthday Cards to my close friends who have January Birthdays
  • Try 3 New Healthy Recipes 
  • Clean out and declutter Guest Bedroom 
  • Order Dave Ramsey Book
  • Read one fiction book 
  • Watch one digital marketing webinar 
  • Make Valentine's Day Plans 
Weekly
  • Meal Plan and Prep
  • Cook four (4) dinners per week
  • Food Budget - Stick to $100 per week at grocery store
  • Walk around neighborhood (when the temp. gets above freezing)
  • Blog two times per week 
  • Take one day and be off social media 
Daily Goals 
  • Morning Quiet Time 
  • Walk 4K Steps per day 
  • Bible Reading (I am reading through the bible chronologically this year.)
  • Sleep 7+ hours per night 
There you have it.  I will check back in at the end of the month with a recap of my goals. 

Snapshot of my January Tending List 

I would love to know if your goals for 2018.  Share in comments below. 

Happy Thursday! 

Kim 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig