Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

5 On Monday...........



I cannot believe how fast the last few weeks have gone by.  Its been fairly quiet, with the normal work week and weekends with family. I have been keeping a fairly low profile lately, and just enjoying slowing down a little.

Here are 5 fun things that have happened since my last post.

 1. In February, I headed to Nashville with my Leadership Kingsport class.  We met with legislators, toured the capitol, and even took in a Predators hockey game.  The game was awesome, especially with these fun people, who I laughed with all week long.  


2. My hubby surprised me with these beautiful Valentine's Day flowers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tulips and roses so this arrangement was perfect. 

 3. I headed back to Nashville in March to meet with legislators about tourism in NE TN.  And, look who I ran into.  These two friends are the best and make my work life so much fun and entertaining.  

  4. I working to memorize a few more verses from Psalm 25.  

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.
Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love,
    for they are from of old.

 5. Super excited about this one.  We are finally tackling our home gym remodel.  
Last weekend, Matt spent time painting it.  Next, is flooring and baseboard.  

Happy Monday Friends!   
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig