Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week............

This week has been another busy, hectic week, but everything went great. Kicked off the week with lots of meeting, took a trip to Nashville for a couple of days, and then spent the weekend with my best friend!  

I kicked off the week meeting with my Lead Bristol Project Team.  This is an incredible group of community leaders, and I am excited to serve with them this year!

 Next, I headed to Nashville for a few days to celebrate Tennessee Governor's Conference on Tourism at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel

 This was my walk to meetings every morning.  NICE! 

 Check out this awesome new initiative Tennessee Tourism is launching next spring - A music trail. 

This is an awful picture, but here is a pic of our Travel Writer panel.  
We hosted two (2) sessions, which was a lot of fun! 

 On Saturday, I spent the morning reuniting with the Davis Boys! 

And, this lil guy would not leave my side. LOL!  

 Saturday afternoon, I headed to Kingsport to meet up with Tiffany and her mom to see Danny Gokey and Mandisa in concert.  They were awesome, but spending time with my bestie was the best! 

Danny Gokey giving an awesome concert! 

One more pic with Tif - oh, how I wish she lived closer.  Miss her so much! 

Here is to another great week ahead!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig