Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Going Back To (Marketing) College

This past week, I had the opportunity to go back to STS's Marketing College and knock off another year to the three year program.  I was able to attend a couple of years ago, and excited to go again this year to complete my second year.  The week was awesome, and I got to spend some time with so many incredible tourism friends.  Here are a few pics of the week:

 Two of my favs - Alicia and Tubby 

 Wolfe Mountain Winery - Simply Stunning

 Molly, Alicia, and Denise 

 Kicking off the week! 

 One of the best fundraising ladies I know - Sylvia Allen 

 Brand USA - Loved this presentation 

 Class photo time!

 TN Tourism Peeps!

 Random Group Shot on the Square

 And, on the way home, I stopped by a TN Welcome Center to make sure they had all the updates on the museum, Festival, and Radio Station.  I simply love my job, and I am so honored I get to do what I love each and every day.

Looking forward to next year!!  

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig