1. I confess that working 14+ hour days this week is beginning to get old. I am starting to wonder if I will ever learn work/life balance. LOL.
2. I confess that I am so excited to spend next week in North Georgia with so many amazing tourism colleagues.
3. I confess that I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house, and looking forward to getting everything settled and decorated.
4. I confess that I really need a date night with my sweet hubby. Our schedules are so hectic right now, and I am looking forward to our lives getting a little back to normal soon.
5. I confess that I am addicted to strawberry lemonade these days, and finally gave in and went to Sonic before work this morning to give into my addiction.
6. I confess that I just registered to attend worship event in Houston in January with my best friend!! I cannot wait!!
7. I confess that these Confessional Fridays will never be the same without sweet Leslie. However, even though my heart is so sad, I know that this world is not our home. When we realize how amazing Heaven truly is, we wouldn't be sad for those who left. We would be jealous that we haven't gone yet. Jesus is our Savior and our everything. Jesus is all that matters. Leslie is healthy and whole, and life is so much more than what we see and experience on earth. Praise the Lord!