Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

8 Years.........



Eight years ago I said "I Do!"  Eight years I made the best decisions I've ever made, and married the only man I've ever loved.  I married my high school and college sweetheart, and I married the man the Lord truly blessed me with. 


To say I love our life together is an understatement.  I absolutely adore our life together.  Matt is my best friend, my support, my rock, and most of all he has my entire heart.  I simply love the way he loves me. I love our inside jokes, and our family sweet family of "5" (Matt, the Davis Boys, and Me..LOL!!)


I thank the Lord each and every day for blessing me and making me Matt's wife.  And, what a beautiful love story ours is, and I am so blessed that the cute senior in my high school asked me out 19 years ago today, and our journey has been amazing. 


I love you Matt Davis, and I am so excited for all the future has in store for us!! 


 post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig