Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lately............

Life lately has been a whirlwind, to say the least.  Since mid-April, I have been going non-stop, and things are not going to slow down any time soon.   I thought I would hop on here and share some of the fun things I've been up to, starting with two music festivals (back to back weekends), a quick trip to the beach, a little softball action, and lots of fun in between.

This is not an exciting picture, but this is one of the stages at Merle Fest. 
Unfortunately, it rained the entire time I was there, so even though the music was great, the weather was cold and rainy. 

 The following weekend we headed to Houston Fest in Galax, VA. 
What a difference a week makes.  Sunny Skies, and lots of great music. 

One of my favorites from VTC - STEVE!!

 The Church Sisters singing their song from the OJ Album. 

 Marty Stuart!! Black-Eyed Susie

The OJ Band!!  So excited for this project to FINALLY come out this week!!

My amazing boss who always keeps me laughing!! 

And, while we were at Houston Fest, she talked the fireman in letting her go up in the Bucket on the Firetruck.  LOL!!!  Luv it!! 

After Houston Fest, I headed to the beach for a couple of days for a little R&R!!
There were very few people there, and the weather was perfection!!
 My hubby and I - Love this Man So Very Much!!
 Jamie and Matt - Best Friends!! 


This view, NEVER gets old! 

 I made it back to town in time for the Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association's Pinnacle Awards. 
And, BCM swept the awards by winning in all the categories, including Best of Show! This was a HUGE Kudos to our Marketing Team!

 So proud to be a part of this amazing team!!! 

All of the Award Pinnacle Winners!!

 On Friday, we got to hang out with Corbin and celebrate the opening of the New Welcome Center in Kingsport. 

 Really honored to get to work out our new TN Tourism Commissioner. 

 And, finally, got to spend a little time at the ball park watching my hubby play a little softball. 
This is his first season, and I am so very proud of him!!

Hope you enjoyed this recap!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig