Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Five on Friday....January Favorite Things



Happy Happy Friday!  After surviving the full first week of the new year, I am ready for some time of rest and relaxation.  Here are a few of my top 5 things from the last week!!


 1. Phase One of Packing is DONE!!
The week between Christmas and New Year's Day, I took time off work to pack up all of our personal items and move them to storage.  We are in the process of moving back to our hometown, and I thought moving in stages would be easier than trying to move everything at once.


2. THIS Body Scrub is AMAAAAZING!
Santa brought me this for Christmas and I absolutely LOVE it!!  It's similar to Philosophy's Peppermint Body Scrub that has been discontinued; however, I love the tube better than the jar.  Super easy to use, and leaves my skin sooo smooth.  

3. Perfect Candle - Volcano
This is my ALL TIME favorite candle.  It makes our home smell AMAZING, and lasts forever.  If you want a fresh, clean smell to your home, I would highly recommend this.


4. No Cokes for Me!
Over the past several years, my love for coke has grown to an unhealthy habit.  What used to be one or two cokes a day, grew into three or four.  Over the holidays, I decided to say GOOD BYE to coke, and stopped drinking them nearly two weeks ago.  My goal is to go Coke-free for three weeks, and then go soda free.  By the end of January, I should be off all sodas FOR GOOD!!  



5. New Book Series
I am finally jumping into Jan Karon's books.  I started reading Book One this week, and excited to take a journey with the Mitford characters.

Have a great weekend friends!!



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig