Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lots of Thankfulness

I have not gotten about my Thankfulness posts; however, I decided to enjoy this past weekend and get caught up on posts today.


Thankfulness - Day 7
I am thankful for the amazing friendships the Lord has blessed me with.  However, several years ago, one friend came into my life and we haven't stopped talking since.  She is the best friend a gal could ask for, and one of the most giving people I have ever met.  I am so blessed to be friends with Laney, and so excited for all of the memories ahead. 

Thankfulness - Day 8
I am thankful for Friendships that I can just “pick up” and go with.   I have several friendships that mean so much to me, and its not because I get to see those friends often, its because when I do see those friends, we just pick up from where we left off.  My good friend Nikki is truly one of the biggest blessings the Lord has ever given me.  We met our freshman year of high school, and have been close ever since.  We always pick up where we left off, and I know she is always there no matter what!!

Thankfulness - Day 9
I am thankful for my Church Parents – When I returned home after college, I started attending a different church than the one I grew up in.  I became a member; however, I did not have any close friends or family that I could consistently sit with and talk to each week.  (This came after years of being involved in the church.)  The Montgomery’s quickly “claimed” me, and I became their Church Daughter and “Sister” to their son.  Over the years, I still feel like part of their family.  I love them so very much, and so blessed the Lord has given me an “additional set” of parents/close friends!!   


Thankfulness - Day 10
I am thankful for my best friend Tiffany.  I met Tif in 2003, and we've been close every since.  I love that we can share what the Lord is doing in our lives, and so excited about her new adventures in Texas with her hubby.


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig