Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

5 Years From Now........

I ran across this blog topic from a fun blog called From Mrs. to Mama, and I just had to jump on this topic. 

Where will you be in 5 years from now?
Five Years From Now..........

  • I will be 38 Years Old
  • I hope we've started our family.........maybe one or two kids. 
  • I hope to be moving into a new house with lots of land and room for our growing family. 
  • I hope to be very accomplished in my career (APR and Masters)
  • I hope that my parents and in-laws are still in good health, and we are able to enjoy life to the fullest together. 
  •  I hope that my Bro & Sis-in-law start their family too! 
  •  I hope that I would have traveled out of the U.S. at least 2x
  • I hope that I am much skinner than I am now.  Not saying a number, just much healthier.
  • I hope that I am playing tennis again.
  •  I hope to be leading a weekly bible study for women or teens.
  •  I hope I am a better wife.  I love my hubby so much, and want our lives to be full of lots of love and excitement. 
 Happy Tuesday!!!



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig