Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy Sixth Anniversary


Happy Happy Anniversary to my amazing hubby!!  I cannot believe how fast the years have gone by. Its seems like yesterday we were sitting on swings underneath the stars on our first date, and 17 years later you are still by my side!

We have experienced a lot of life together, and each year gets better and better.  You are my rock and my heart, and I love you more than words can express!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Love Always and Forever,

  

post signature

1 comment

Whitney from Washington said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years. It seems like just yesterday your Mom and I were working together and she was telling me all about "Kim's wedding plans" :) I hope you all had a wonderful anniversary celebration - here's to MANY more years of happiness.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig