Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Valentine's Day Week............


I think this 100x a day; however, I am not sure I say it out loud I often enough, but I am SOOOOO blessed, lucky,undeserving, fortunate, etc. to be married to my incredible husband, Matt. 

Our marriage just works, and it works well.  Of course, there are always things we are trying to improve and want to improve, but overall I am OVER THE MOON in LOVE with the boy I met 17 years ago.  He tells me everyday how much I mean to him, how much he loves me, how lucky he is to be husband, and those words just fill my heart with so much goodness and love. He shows his love through actions and lets me be me.  He understands I need time to hang out with my friends, time to have "me-time," and times when I just need to spend time with him. 

He is an incredible man that is disciplined, loving, easy going, helpmate, encourager, listerner, etc.  And, I don't know how I got so lucky. 

I cherish everyday, and work extremely hard never to take what we have for granite.  

So on this Valentine's Day Week, I just wanted to express our marriage and celebrate the precious love we have!!

Love Ya Babe! 


 post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig