Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Rested & Oscar Lov'n.............


Another restful and peaceful weekend is in the books!!  This weekend, was simply the best.  It was QUIET, filled with friends and lots of rest!  Friday night, Matt and I kicked off the weekend with dinner (I am OBSESSED with Boneless BBQ wings right now) and then we finished the evening with a little shopping.

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2011/01/23860422/jimmy_buffett_640_rdiamond_102817046.jpg

On Saturday, I got up early for a grueling workout, we got BUFFETT tickets for a show this summer (woohoo), and then I headed to a movie, a little shopping, manicure and pedicure, and dinner with my sweet friend Laney. We had an AWESOME time, and I just love catching up with her!!  

Sunday was filled with QUIETNESS!  By Sunday Afternoon I was ready to dive straight into the Oscars...(aka one of my favorite days of the year!!) AMAZING!!  Here are some of my favorite looks:

 
Finally, the red carpet looks were amazing last night!!  I just love OSCAR night!!

Have a GREAT Week!!  



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig