Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A little of this and that.........Saturday's Randomness


Hello Lovelies!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start. My Saturday is not what I had planned, and I find myself with a quiet snow day at home.  Ha!!  This past week has been a whirlwind, but in a good way.  Monday - Wednesday were crammed with meeting after meeting, and several after-work commitments  that made getting home after 9pm the norm this week.  Thursday and Friday I headed to Nashville for a tourism conference, and truth be told, actually had a really great time.  It was much needed, and filled with lots of laughs. 

I had lots of plans today, judging a 4-H Regional Public Speaking Contest, ordering a bridesmaid dress for my Jamie and & Kristy's wedding, and then finishing shopping for a few B-Day gifts for two important gals who have B-Days this week.  :-) I woke up, worked out, showered, got ready, and was getting ready to leave when I looked outside and BAM..................SNOW!!







I was totally not expecting this.  I quickly tuned into the weather, and things in NW Knoxville were not looking good.  So, after talking with the Public Speaking officials, I decided to stay in.  Next Up, I ordered my dress for the wedding.  Here is what I went with.............



 This is not the color, but its the style.  

In other news, have I mentioned I am now loving Downton Abbey.  :-)  I began watching Season 1 this week, and LOVE IT. The show reminds me of what it would have been like living at the Biltmore in the early 1900s. 


Soooo...............I guess I know what I'll be doing on this snow day!!

Happy Saturday!!  

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig