Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

We Got Noth'n But Time..........


Over the holidays, Matt and I were talking with the brother-in-law and his fiance Kristy about getting away for a weekend in January and enjoying a quiet weekend together.  After a little planning, we were booked for a fun weekend in the Mountains!!  And, boy after the hard week that I experienced last week, I was more than eager to get out-of-town.  So Friday night, Matt and I packed our bags and headed out of town to spend some much needed time with our family.


We had an awesome time, just going and doing whatever we wanted to do, "with no where go, and no where to be."  (love that song.  LOL)  We spent some time shopping, visiting attractions, drinking coffee, eating too much food, hot tubing, and just chill'n.  Oh, and of course Kristy and I chatted alot about wedding planning!  FUN!! 


And, as always we have a lot of fun new "sayings" and inside jokes that will always bring laughs as we look back at all the memories.  I am so blessed with an incredible "in-law" family, and this weekend was a nice reminder.


I hope you had a great weekend, and have a fabulous week ahead. 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig