Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week..........



This week I…

+ had vowed to get eight (8) hours of sleep each night, and I think I have gotten 8 hours TOTAL since going back to work.

+think I am getting sick. I am feeling blah, and my body aches, I have a sore throat and my gums are really really tender and red. No! No! No!

+haven't exercised all week.  Not GOOD.

+haven't drank any sodas!!  WOOHOO!!

+ am so excited for the weekend (I have no plans), I can't contain myself.  Sleep coming soon!!

+realized that 2013 is going to go by at WARP speed.  So hang on.........here we go!

Happy Weekend!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig