Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Quiet Weekend.......Enjoy Them While I Can

I’m feeling super geared up for this week. Whenever I can start out my Monday morning knocking a bunch of to-do items off of my list…it’s going to make me feel good. So did everyone have a wonderful weekend!?  

My weekend was QUIET.  I have been fighting a cold for the last few days, and decided to take it easy and rest all weekend. Matt had to work all weekend, and I ended just relaxing around the house.  I did get a few "chores" done (laundry, vacuum, dusting, grocery store) and got a lot of work to-dos done as well.  It was nice just to have a weekend of NOTHING!!

This week things get back to normal.  After-work meetings two nights this week, Small Group on Wednesday, and then a relaxing weekend with my hubby!! Also, I am hoping to find out more on the timeline of when my car will be fixed tomorrow. Woohoo!! I had a wreck a couple of weeks ago, and due to the Holidays its taking a little longer than expected.  

Well, not much else here on my end.  I hope this week brings lots of good memories and lots of laughs!!

Happy Monday!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig