Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I'm Lov'n.............


I just love this time of year, because there is so much to love! Here are few "of my favorite things":

I love Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream this time of year. 

I love that I changed my signature nail look from French Manicured Hands and Feet to Big Apple Red!  Gotta Love the Holidays! 


I love the new Kelly Clarkson Greatest Hits CD!

I love the new OWN show called Married to the Army - Alaska

 I love that my Christmas List is Done and will give you a sneak peak next week! 

 I love that my hubby is off this weekend, and we have exciting plans to kickoff the Holiday Season.

Pinned Image

And, I also love that ALL My Online Black Friday Purchases are beginning to arrive.  WOOHOO!!

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig