Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello Monday!

Its Monday!!  And, the week ahead is a busy one.  At work, we are hosting 10 National and Regional Journalists, which is always fun but very exhausting.  I am looking forward to getting to know them and experiencing new adventures in Knoxville!



In other news, this weekend was awesome.  Very Quiet.  Friday night, Matt and I went to dinner and then did a little shopping.  Saturday, I cleaned up around the house and then the afternoon was filled with a few errands and little spa time too!!  I ended up watching a little football Saturday Night and worked on a few work projects, so very productive day. 



Sunday, was nice and quiet.  Had the chance to catch up with some of my closest friends and that is always fun! Sunday night I fixed dinner for Matt and I, and just relaxed.  All and All, GREAT weekend. 

So, what am I looking forward to this week:  canoeing down the TN River at Sunrise, Week #2 of Leading an Incredible Bible Study, attending a fun show at the Bijou Theatre, and then next weekend with my hubby!!


And, Goals for the week include:  NO Fast Food, Sleep Seven (7) Hours Each Night, Workout 3x this week, and spend time in the Word each day!!   

Have a great week!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig