Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Confessions............

 
I love a good blog link-up, and Leslie @Blonde Ambition always has fun posts, especially with linking up.  Here are a few of my confessions for this week:

  • I confess that I love SPOTIFY, and yes I listen to the Billboard Top 100 on repeat.  And, yes, I actually love the Justing Bieber song, "As Long As You Love Me." However, checkout this awesome Mashup between Justin and Katy Perry's songs! 

Love this Group!!!!
  • I confess that I haven't worked out in a week........arhhh.......busy schedules always through me out of my routine.

  • I confess that for the past few weeks, Matt and I have only had 4 dinners together.  Seriously, my schedule has to give.  Not too happy about this.  

  • I confess that I am SUPER pumped for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, probably more than the Thanksgiving Dinner itself.  LOL.  

  • I confess that I will be doing ALL my Black Friday Shopping ONLINE.  And, don't forget Cyber Monday. 

  • I confess that my Christmas List is sooo short this year.  I need to figure out what to add to it, PRONTO!!  

Low-key weekend planned.  A little Family time and hopefully lots of REST!!  

Have a great weekend! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig